How to Get circled On Google+
G+ , Google+ , Googleplus , Social Media 0
1. Have a profile picture: First thing I look when someone circle me is their profile picture and I don't visit their profile if they don't have a profile picture. So upload your own avatar and not the logo of your blog.
2. Fill your about section: No introduction means no circling back.
Tip: Add a simple line "You can add me to following circle" or "My interests" with suggested circles.
3. Post to public: No public post means inactive profile.
4. Post original content: Bunch of reshare, no thanks
5. Comment on others post: This is the best way to get circle, remember its quality which matters and not the quantity.
6. Use plus one button: If you plus my content, I will visit your profile and look for information.
7. Post Regularly : You have not posted anything since last few months, in that case only spammers will circle you and the real Gplussers will actually uncircle you.
8. Don't copy use reshare button: Google+ is a bonded community where everyone help, respect and appreciate your work and if you are going to copy content instead of using reshare button you will be blocked publicly.
Add your suggestions.