TECHNICIA BLOG IS ALL ABOUT LATEST ACTIVITIES IN TECH WORLD

Loading

Sunday 5 February 2012

How to Become Rich on the Internet

, , , 2






A lot of people think that they can become rich on the Internet just by finding a gold mine, or a super popular niche. This is what my employees thing, and I have to constantly remind them that is not how it works!  Even though their are occasionally people who strike it rich and 6 to 12 months, they are not the majority of full-time Internet bloggers. In my experience, it is not like that for most people who make their living online. There is no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, just a slow and steady stream of income that will grow as you put forth the effort, and apply faith.

Have Faith


Faith is super important to making any progress online. This is because you have to work before you get any return. According to the Scriptures, faith is believing in something that you can't see that is true.  This is the way the I look at my work as a blogger. I can't see my income, but I think it is their, and if I keep on working, I can develop it until it becomes what I want it to be.
The most difficult part about working online as a blogger is that you can work on a site for six months with out having it produce anything for you. But that's okay, you just have to keep on trying and keep on working. The more effort you put into something, the more likely it is going to be the payoff. I have had sites that have made only $50 after six months, and that two months later, they were making close to $1000 per month.  I'm not sure why that is, but maybe we are rewarded only after our faith in quality content and consistently building is tested.
If you want to become rich on the Internet, the first thing you have to do is learn how to write. Writing is persuading people to do what you want them to do or to see things from your point of view. I don't consider myself an amazing writer, but I do write a lot. In an average week, I often find myself writing 70,000 words or more.

Believe You Can Do It


The next you have to do is you have to believe in yourself. Without believing that you can succeed and be successful, it is impossible. This belief has to lead you to action. As you act, you will start noticing small accomplishments. Then, as you act more and invest more of your time, your self, and you are resources into your blog, then you will start to and see it increase and grow. Then, you will have to step back and think to yourself that this is really amazing, that Internet really can make money to provide for my needs. And then, if you are seriously motivated, you can increase your income even more. It is exciting, and it is fun and you can succeed online.  The key is to be determined. I have had a lot of sites fail a couple of times. Then I have come back, redone the site entirely, and remarket it it only to have it succeed. It's pretty fun when you can do this and be successful at it.

One of the ways that you can eventually become rich is by saving money. Start saving money now in everything you do, by figuring out how to shop at RV auctions, or how to buy car repos for sale.

This article is written by Spencer, an online blogger and expert who successfully own several money-earning websites across the internet. He likes to share useful tips and advise to help people save money and have financial freedom. Learn more about Spencer's valuable tips on saving money by shopping at RV auctions, or how to buy car repos for sale.
Stay Connected With Free Updates
Subscribe via Email
You Might Also Like
JOIN THE DISCUSSION

If you add a link to your comment it will not be published and consider as spam stopping all future comments from being published.

Before Submitting Your Comment don't forget to tick "Email follow-up comments" Option, if you are looking for Quick Reply.

2 comments

5 February 2012 at 06:25

cool post dude, good to see that you never gaveup. I am still working on posting as much as possible especially now because I am new to blogging.

8 February 2012 at 13:49

@Eugene MadondoWishing you a great blogging future...btw thanks for commenting..

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox for FREE!.

Join 8000+ Readers