TECHNICIA BLOG IS ALL ABOUT LATEST ACTIVITIES IN TECH WORLD

Loading

Tuesday 19 July 2011

William Shatner’s Google+ Account Gets Temporarily Shut Down

, 0






William Shatner’s Google+ Account Gets Temporarily Shut Down




       



The actor’s Google+ account was taken down early Monday, although it now appears to be back

up.


Shatner posted to his Twitter account, saying “My Google+ account was flagged for violating

standards. Saying hello to everyone apparently is against the rules maybe I should say

goodbye?”


Shatner rejoined Google+ Monday with the following announcement: “I am back plusers! I still

do not know what happened but I will refrain from saying hello again for a while just in

case. My best, Bill.”
Stay Connected With Free Updates
Subscribe via Email
You Might Also Like
JOIN THE DISCUSSION

If you add a link to your comment it will not be published and consider as spam stopping all future comments from being published.

Before Submitting Your Comment don't forget to tick "Email follow-up comments" Option, if you are looking for Quick Reply.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox for FREE!.

Join 8000+ Readers